Thursday, January 28, 2010

leveraging Round 2 Funding

I got this question in my inbox and I have the cohones to admit I do not have any clue. I looked at the NOFA and was left scratching my head because it wasn't clear nor really spoke to the issue. I haveasked around, but the answer seems to be something I will have to call up my good friend Jessica Zufolo from RUS on...in the meantime, I will leave it here in case anyone comes up with the answer before she calls me back


The RUS has consistently talked about leveraging the money 7:1 for loans, but they have never really explicitly reconciled this with their funding pronouncements. Any ideas?
I think the answer may lie with those who have gotten funding via the other RUS programs like those created via the Farm Bill. However, it is done with those programs, I assume is the way it will be done under RUS. Will get back atchya feller. Hold tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment