Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The gig is up?

Up until recently, there have been just a few of us watching the dole out of Broadband Stimulus funds in this little slice of the Blogsphere and Twitterverse that we've carved out for ourselves. (you know who you are)

I believe at some point, recently though, some other people started to notice us huddling over here in our corner one stratosphere to the left of cyberspace. They see us snacking on our nacho chips and beer with our feet cocked up on well-worn ottomans kicking back, talking smack about the government and sharing our thoughts and guesses on how we feel everything is going and better yet how feel it SHOULD be going. Yeah, we've got BIG talk for a bunch of cybergeeks.

Oh but the new watchers - they don't chime in. Make no mistake about that. I'm slowly beginning to think they Just watch. Shake their heads a little. There's some tsk tsking. Some finger wagging maybe. I can feel the hot breath of a little bit of judgment on my neck. Definitely that.

I am just praying to the heavens that the slow down in info from sources this week is on account of the holidays and that some haven't stopped sharing 'cause they've figured out that I'm taking the juice and tip toeing back to the computer to spread the word among my Twitter buddies. No one has love for a loud mouth dweeb.

I'm hoping I haven't become a victim of my own notoriety - even if it is based on a narcissistic delusional impression that I am more relevant than I really am.

And Yes. It is too early in the morning to be blabbing like this. I can admit that. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment