Friday, December 4, 2009

if you'd like to make a call...please hang up and call again

if you are quick and monitor this space often, you may notice I've posted some of the decision makers and reviewers phone numbers here. That post is gone now.

see what happens is my conscious gets the better of me and I fear you may inundate these poor overworked folks with calls and pressure them to give you answers that they may not have or were instructed not to share with you poor schmuck who put aside your business plans in hopes of grabbing some of this government mullah.

i say to my self, "self, but what if THEY track it back to me and I face some repercussion?"

then I think about it some more and say to myself "naaaah, It's the government, stupid!"

So watch this space often and I may repost again for a brief moment before yanking it down.

and besides, if it wasnt' meant to be public why hide it somewhere obscure buried deep within a government website where no normal human is likely to see it ever?

wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment